Monday, May 07, 2007

Idea evolves (a little bit)

Here's a rough idea. The link below will take you to a Flickr page I created called McKinleyville Landscapes. The link is for the "map" page. Zoom in to the corner of Murray and Central. If you zoom in all the way you can click on the photos. It's a little sloppy, but it gives you an idea of what I'm thinking. (By the way, you you don't zoom in all the way, the photos seem to get grouped together.)


McKinleyville Landscapes map page

I'm still playing with the technical part of this project. Maybe there's a better site for hosting and "geotagging" photos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jack,
Great Blog.
Feel free to copy any of my pages/photos or stories from West Seattle- "WestSeattleMag.com"
Matt

10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What kind of camera do you pack on your bike?
MaTT

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

Matt! Thanks for stopping by. I'm using a little Canon Powershot A75. I bought it several years ago for $199.

One of the reasons I bought it is because you recommended it!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters