Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hollywood starlet

When I’m not riding my bicycle I hang out with beautiful Hollywood starlets.

Well, not really, But I did snap a photo of Marisa Petroro on Sunday during a benefit golf tournament in McKinleyville.

celebrity

Marisa who?

According to her biography, she’s case holder No. 18 on NBC’s “Deal or No Deal.” I had never watched the show before but decided to do so after taking this photo. It took awhile, but I got a quick glimpse of her on the TV smiling and looking quite catching. Thank goodness, because once I saw her I turned the channel. “Deal or No Deal” is an awful show even by my low standards.

She also appears “regularly” in other shows I don’t watch such as ‘Scrubs,” “Las Vegas,” “According to Jim” and “Reno 911!” Apparently her biggest role is in the recently released movie “Reno 911!: Miami,” in which she plays the girlfriend of a druglord.

I didn’t get a chance to talk to her Sunday, but I was impressed by her ability to maintain a million-dollar smile in one photo after another. I also give her credit for coming all the way to our little town to help with a good cause (which you can read about in the paper.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters