Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love and Lemonade

I took two full days off and celebrated love with The Goddess, aka the Thrilla in Manila.

compostgroup

On Thursday we watched Survivor, then went to Humbrews to listen to The Compost Mountain Boys.

composttwo

The music was excellent.

dancingfeet

There was dancing.




On Friday the 13th we went to the Minor and watched Friday the 13th. Jason isn't very nice.



hulawithhat

On Valentine's Day, Hula wore a hat.

hulathattwo



lemonstuff

We played Canasta. At one point I told Kim that I was craving lemonade. She pointed out that she had lemons.

As they say, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. So that's what we did.

juicerready

Kim has a vintage Juice-O-Mat.

lemon

We squeezed the lemons.

kimcranks
Then we squeezed some more.

leomonssqueeze

Viola! We had lemon juice.

sugar

The Goddess lovingly added water and sugar.

addingice

Kim owns a Juice-O-Mat, and I own an Ice-O-Mat!! It's yet another dimension of compatibility. Ice was added.

icemat

Kim snapped away with the camera as I put the Ice-O-Mat to work.

lemonadedone

It was the best lemonade ever!


flowersinvase

My sweet Valentine then proceeded to kick my butt in Canasta.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

I'm so glad you're my Valentine!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Indie said...

I love you guys 'cuz you're very cute! Here's to happily ever after for the Juice-o-mat and the Ice-o-mat!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters