Thursday, July 24, 2008

Observation

In the world of eBay, there's no such thing as an "old" bicycle. Everything a few years old is "vintage."

I think I'll use this term for all my other material items that I previously thought of as just plain old.

Honey, we don't need a new rug – this one is vintage!

I don't think we should repaint the living room – I don't want to cover up the vintage paint that's already on the walls.

Sure, these sneakers smell funky. But I can't throw them away – they're vintage!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

There's vintage, and there's antique - I think it is the number of years that makes the difference - used to be if it was 20 years old it was antique? Is that right" But vintage, then it has to have that desirable patina!

Then there's MIB (Mint in Box) from a smoke-free home...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters