Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Mighty Panasonic is famous!

I was a happy camper today when I learned that two of my photos appear in the "Redwood Coast Map & Guide," published by the Humboldt County Convention and Visitors Bureau. I got a sexy shot of some redwoods on page 2, but I'm most proud of the photo of my bicycle on page 15.

visitorguidepic

That's the Mighty Panasonic during last year's epic ride from McKinleyville to Willow Creek and back. I assume the Visitors Bureau meant to crop out that wood carving in the background and just show tourists a picture of my bike. I guess they fell short of copy for page 15 and had to leave in the top of the photo to fill space. That's OK. Nobody's perfect.

My only concern is that the billions of tourists who read the guide will travel all the way to Willow Creek looking for my bike and will be disappointed that it's not there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kym said...

Congratulations, You deserve it. I love your photos!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters