Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shoveling poop with The Goddess

The romance never ends when I'm with The Goddess, like on Saturday when we took El Ranchero north to a friend's ranch to shovel horse shit.

rancherofullofpoop

We loaded about five trash cans up with hot, stinky crap and then trucked them to the garden. This is exactly what El Ranchero was made for!

We spread a thick layer on the ground, and then the animals proceeded to wallow around in the poop.

Later that evening, Kim made me some home-made fettucini alfredo, topped with big-ass shrimps. I may have been the best-darn meal I've ever had.

Afterward, she informed me that she is happy to make me anything I want, anytime I want it.

Hot damn. I hit the jackpot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters