Thursday, March 13, 2008

New blog!

I've generally limited my newspaper and the material it contains to the dead tree format. But now, just for the hell of it, I'm going to play around with posting news and opinion and the internet. Not all the news, just some of it.

I'm also going to play around with video and podcasting, once I figure our some the technical issues. Heck, right now I'm having trouble just posting photos, being that I'm unfamiliar with WordPress.

So here's the new McKinkleyville Press Blog.

I hereby stumble forward into the digital era.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Wordpress! Ahhh, Jack, this is great.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jerome said...

Good on ya Jack, for starting up this other blog. Cheers.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters