Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm a millionaire!

From Prof. Bill Modise.
Consultant, South Africa Reserve Bank.
Pretoria, South Africa.
Email: bmodise@live.com
Phone: +27-761-929-229

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Prof. Bill Modise former Director of international remittance Department of South Africa Reserve Bank now Retired. I am still a consultant attached to South African Reserve Bank.
I am contacting you because before my Retirement from the bank,
We transfer the sum of Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand USD (USD$9.5M) to our client, but the said money is still with our corresponding Bank London.

Due to the Fact that the real client/beneficiary supplied the bank with Incorrect (mistake) account information before he died in a Car accident. The London Bank Attorney contacted me to supply them with correct banking details to enable them release the USD$9.5M.
I will appreciate it; if you can email me your Banking information, to enable me present you as the rightful beneficiary of the said sum to the bank attorney. This is a solid transaction; please do not see it as a fantasy.

I am very serious and we will share the USD$9.5M 50/50. Finally, please email me with your private fax and phone numbers and banking information to enable me prepare all the Documentation to back up the claim before forwarding the claim to London Bank .

I am waiting for your urgent reply. For urgent and Privacy of this transaction please contact me on my private e-mail address.

Yours faithfully,
Prof. Bill Modise
(Consultant SARB)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kym said...

When you collect, I have a couple of great charities that you might consider donating to.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Gordon Inkeles said...

Whatever you do, don't give this guy "incorrect (mistake) car information..."

8:32 PM  
Blogger Gordon Inkeles said...

Jack,

Can I borrow 2 million until the end of the month?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

Gordon,
I'll just send you my ATM card with the password. I trust that you will not spend it all on Rivendale bags and Atlantis bikes.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Gordon Inkeles said...

Jack,

I don't trust the mails. Better just post your ATM # and password here.

Don't worry about me blowing it. I was thinking of opening a Wal Mart on the Arcata plaza, so I'll be in a position to repay you really soon.

2:51 PM  
Blogger ImBlogCrazy said...

Darn...I got the same letter.
Guess that takes care of my millionaire musings.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters