Saturday, November 08, 2008

Some images from this week

fischersunset

On Wednesday evening there was a beautiful sunset. This is the Fischer Ranch in Mack Town. After I snapped this photo I raced home and slapped on some clean rags.


eatingpie

I took a sizzling hot Sicilian babe to the Sea Grill. We ended the meal with coconut amaretto cream pie! You haven't lived until you've had their pie.


oldtowneureka

We roamed the streets of Old Town like vampires.

jollygiantcreek

I was feeling a wee bit chubby from all the good grub, so I explored the forest on my bike the next day.

trailalongcreek

You climb uphill along this creek. I huff and puff and think I'm pretty tough. But when I get to the top, I see lots of joggers, many of whom travel faster than I do even though I should have some sort of kinetic advantage.

bikeontrailjpg

As you can see, it's worth the effort.

trailsixbriudge

Trail No. 6 is amazing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kym said...

The barn photo is outstanding. I'm envious.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Sizzling.....like a BBQ?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

Yep!!!!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jim Thill said...

You live in bike riding paradise.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters