Saturday, November 01, 2008

Last Night's "Prom"

candlesmelting

Kim's house looked like it was elaborately decorated for Halloween, but it wasn't. It always looks that way.

jackserving

I wore a red jacket and made stuffed mushrooms. I don't mean to brag, but the shrooms were friggin delicious.

kimsboots

I found Kim's boots and her white gloves interesting. Very interesting.

corsage

When I saw the smile on her face, I knew the corsage was a good investment.

goodcookies

I really enjoyed the shortbread witch finger cookies, which I ate while admiring Kim's pumpkins.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indie said...

Ok, but I want to see a full shot of these prom dates. Sure looks like you guys had fun. Isn't Halloween the best holiday?

I sure hope all hangovers pass by the time we have to work...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

We'll just put some Bailey's in our coffee and we'll be good to go!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Ahhh. Bailey's and coffee. My favorite.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Gordon Inkeles said...

OK I give up: which body part is that in the second photo from the bottom and how are the flowers attached to it?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters