Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dig it, Daddy-O

pumpkinm



Me and my barbecue busted our conks at her pad in the early black while guzzling foam and carved these righteous gourds, man!

My groovy dutchess was jammin on the Jack-O-Lantern on the left, while my dukes were slicing Dr. Jekyll on the right.

Like, man, from now on this blog is all about the beatitude. You wanna hang here, you gots to talk like a cool cat. Yeah, man, it's a hard spiel, baby, but only hep cats can hang in my comments section. So don't be fruiting around on me and acting like a Clyde, you dig?



Looking at this flick poster is like looking in a mirror, man.

2 Comments:

Blogger reverend dick said...

You're bughouse bound, Maynard.

2:20 PM  
Blogger beachcomber said...

Man! Peter Breck before his Big Valley days. Cool, man. Real cool!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters