Thursday, October 09, 2008

Voluptuous Beauty

voluptuousbeauty

I recently shared a bottle of Voluptuous Beauty with a voluptuous beauty named Kim. She's amazing and I like everything about her, especially her giggling.

This photo was taken at my new love pad, where I don't have a working TV or a computer – just a Deluxe Noiseless Remington from the early 1940s, a radio, a pile of books, a futon, a bottle of Capt. Morgan spiced rum in the freezer, some plastic flowers, a box of cookies, peppermint tea, cheese, salami, my mountain bike and a Schwinn Suburban.

6 Comments:

Blogger ImBlogCrazy said...

If I'm not mistaken, that bottle of vino is from Chile, and I actually had some in the course of my wine imbibing history.

I wish I could remember if it was good or not?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Careful Jack, you're going to make everyone happy with your contagious smile!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Indie said...

Another photo I absolutely love! You underestimate the power of your photos, dear Jack.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Joel Mielke said...

"Noiseless" Remington. Yeah, right.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Indie said...

Hey, CPRanger, it says so right on the typewriter! :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

After an hour of typing on the Remington, you go deaf from the noise and you can't hear anything. So it eventually lives up to its name.

As for the wine, it's delicious.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters