Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today

.possible as much as accomplish just I’ll. projects my all finish to expect don’t I .done get to much so there’s and coming is Winter

.house the paint to time be will it Then .week this it finish even may I .project garage my on progress serious some made I .uneventful pretty was day the of rest The

.ocean the and river the of view spectacular the see and “castles” crazy those pass you when beautiful It’s .Road Murray to Trail Hammond the up bicycle and route scenic the take to opportunity an me gave also it but trip day’s the to miles couple a added This .house the to back biked I So .habit nasty a becoming is This .home at keys rack newspaper my left had I realized I there got I when and town into zapped I .battery the connected and newspapers with e-bike the up loaded I

.ride to ready and up fueled was I breakfast After .V8 on hooked I’m .V8 of glass big a with down it washed I usual As .jam rasberry with toast of slices two and egg fried one had I breakfast for Today

backwards! – day my about write and him copy shamelessly to decided I much so idea the liked I .entry blog backwards a posted he Recently .blog entertaining very a has also He .know I people creative most the of one is Steve friend My

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Mangels said...

"V8 on hooked I’m .V8 of glass big a with down it washed I usual".


Too me.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters