Friday, July 14, 2006

New toy, new blog

When gas prices increase, there are several ways to respond – you can bitch, you can whine, you can write a letter to your congressman, or you can adapt.

I decided to pursue the latter strategy and invested in an Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit from Wilderness Energy Research Systems.

I got it on Monday and I've been riding it all week, conducting most of my business on my new motorized bicycle.

Rather than bog down this blog with all the nitty gritty details, I decided to create a separate blog. I hope to eventually put enough material on the new blog so that it will become a valuable resource for anyone interested in the technology and considering such a purchase.

Right now the blog is in its infancy, but you can view it at:

http://jackselectricbicycle.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters