Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gluttony

icecream

A new owner took over Tastebuds in McKinleyville this week, so I needed to use up my trade credit with Debbie. I decided to order the mother of all sundaes.

Tastebuds offers eight different flavors, so I ordered a scoop of each – vanilla, chocolate, mint chip, bubble gum, rocky road, strawberry, blackberry and cheesecake.

The upper-right quadrant was covered in blackberry sauce. The upper-left quadrant was covered in butterscotch. Hot fudge was liberally applied everywhere else. Then came the whip cream, nuts and maraschino cherries.

And so began another week of gluttony and unbridled hedonism.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indie said...

This better not have been a staff meeting I missed!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kristabel said...

And so began another week of gluttony and unbridled hedonism.

I love you, Jack.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters