Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Heads Up

I just want to warn the 9 people who read this blog that my postings may become more sporadic in the coming days and months due to the likelihood that I am now a multi-millionaire.

Well, not quite a millionaire. But I did receive a red envelope in the mail today from Publisher’s Clearinghouse which states that I’ve probably won $5,000 a month for life! It looks very official and includes a claim ticket carefully pasted on the outside of the envelope.

I still need to jump through some hoops, but it looks like it’s as good as money in the bank. So tonight I’m going to max out all our credit cards on eBay and Amazon.com. I’ll buy lots of books and bikes and electronic gizmos. Then it’s off the Vegas. If you need to find me, I’ll be at Glitter Gulch. Just ask one of the dancers for Jack; they’ll know me by name.

Hope your new year is going as good as mine, but I doubt it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hank Sims said...

Remember us little people, Jack!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey C. said...

lmao

8:14 PM  
Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Damn! I enter sweepstakes every day and you win the big 'un.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters