Friday, August 24, 2007

God Bless Dick Cheney!

I’ve been consistently opposed to the war in Iraq since before it even began, but now I’ve changed my mind.

It turns out that I may financially benefit from the war and do so without any risk whatsoever.

After receiving the e-mail below, I dropped to my knees, looked to the heavens and exclaimed “God Bless Dick Cheney!”


****

From:Mrs.Amina.A Bello.
Address: Chiang Rai hospital
31-12 Chiang Rai - Lampoon Rd,
Chiang Rai Thailand

Dearest Beloved,

Attn:The Managing Director

Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your goodself, My Name is Mrs. Amina.A.Bello, an Iraqi refugee ,my husband was one of the personal aid to the president of Iraq who was formerly overthrown out of power by American Government .
Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country,which recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as the personal aid to the president, we were able to come over here in Thailand ,we inherited the sum of US11 million.The funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds.
My late husband was able to safe guard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country.

I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist me in making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving my family over there as soon as every thing regarding technical and logictics details is worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction.

In view of your participation,I am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into viable Joint venture projects,be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son. As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment .

However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me for more details.I am here with my only surviving son Musa.I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here after, please include you private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs.Amina.A.Bello.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel Mielke said...

Nigerian spammers are, of course, more trustworthy than Dick Cheney, but I'm sending my banking information to this fellow.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kevin L. Hoover said...

Jack, we're rich! Maybe with all this dough we should, oh, I don't know, start our own newspapers?

Today, I received the missive below. OK, so Mrs. Kate Wisdom only wants to give me $500,000. I have to be honest with you, I have some doubts about your Mrs. Bello and her $11 mill.

Anyway:

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction and transfer of your international bank draft cheque to you from the bank, I am sorry for presenting and using someone else in your name to get this transaction successful.

Due to logistic reasons and your inconsistence to the other best known to you. right now, I want to inform you that I have successfully cleared the bank draft check fund to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture that have been over and successful.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

I have authorized Mr.Edwin Thompson where I deposited the money with to issue you international certified bank draft, cashable cheque at your
bank or anywhere as choice felt. My dear friend I will like you to contact Mr. Edwin Thompson for the
collection of this international certified bank draft.

His name and contact address is as follows:

CITY BANK LONDON
Contact Agent Mr. Edwin Thompson

Contact Mr. Edwin Thompson At the moment, I'm very busy here in the united kingdom because of the investment projects which myself and my new
partner are having at hand In London Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Mr.Edwin Thompson on your behalf to send the
bank draft cheque of $500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) to you as soon as you contact him without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon as soon as you've gotting my compensation and please do not get angry because that is what i have for now.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kate Wisdom
Presidential Library & Museum Former Director
International Online Lottery Co-ordinator.
© 2007
WORLD INTERNET PROGRAMS®

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jack Durham said...

Singleton, Arkley, Hoover, Durham.

Just a bunch of rich guys wielding their power through their newspapers

Mrs. Wisdom sounds a lot classier than my Iraqi refugee.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Check this one out. I forget where I first saw it:
The Request

And this one is HILARIOUS! - BUT - REALLY - DO NOT TRY TO READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST A HALF AN HOUR. It's about the Nigerian scam/spam artists who say they just need a little help moving their millions, and if you help them they will give you a mill...

First - The description from a blogger

Then follow the link to the real thing

11:01 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

OOOOOPs, looks like CPR beat me to that first fellow. the next ones are pretty funny, though, as you'll see just how far the guy is willing to go to get you to give him money.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counters